We recently updated our online pharmacy site with new products and increased mobile useability. Check out this blog post for all the new products and features. We are a conservative non-profit pharmacy and always try to keep costs down, so we can keep the prices of medicines low too! However once in a while we update our site with new products ( as demand from clients ) and with new security features or improvements of the general site. Let’s dig deeper into the updates and take advantage of them too!
As always we listen to you and we have listened very careful and decided to add a few new supplements and medications to our wide portfolio.
– Cenforce ( another generic viagra becoming popular ) for 0.40 USD / pill
– Kamagra Gold ( a replacement for Viagra Gold ) at only 2 USD / tablet
– Kamagra Chewable ( a popular Kamagra alternative which you can chew )
– Kamagra Oral Jelly ( easy to way to swallow Kamagra )
– We added 9+ Covid Medications to our site, including Ivermectin, Aralen, Barilup, Fapivir, Molnunat etc…
And of course we kept the products available as usual. For all best selling medications at Pharmacy XL check out our Bestseller section.
As non profit pharmacy we always try to bring prices as low as possible, so you can take advantage of these low prices. We already had extreme low prices, however we were able to bring prices of several popular prescription drugs even further down and we are proud on that, for example:
– prices for Generic Viagra have gone down to 0.40 USD per pill if you order 360 pills at once.
– prices for Generic Cialis have gone down considerably to a stunning 0.97 USD per pill if you order 360 pills at once.
Don’t forget all these prices include free shipping too! We lowered prices of several other medications as well and check out the prices of your favourite medications at Pharmacy XL.
Increases site performance
While we try to avoid any not necessary site updates, to keep costs low and people love our simple design, which works both on desktop, laptop and mobile, we felt to improve the mobile usability and remove a few errors. With success as our site loads even faster and there are no longer errors and the mobile performance is unique in its kind. So no matter where you are and from which device you want to order, you can do it now at Pharmacy XL.
Taking all above into consideration we as the team behind, think the updates pharmacy site is a real success. Together with the new products and even lower prices we hope YOU ( our customers ) also love the updates and always happy to hear your feedback, so feel free to share and we wish you a healthy and satisfying summer ahead.
This blog post is about the most popular prescription drugs in the United States. We will answer the following question: “What are most popular prescription drugs in the USA?” with our top 10 list with most prescribed drugs in the US, plus information about the drugs and where to buy for a low price. We will not go into more deep questions as if doctors should prescribe less drugs or if people should use less prescription drugs and more herbal or natural medications. This are statistics and they don’t come from our pharmacy, but from the FDA and other health institutions.
While you probably think about very popular rx drugs like viagra and cialis, all very well known to the public, in our list there will be also medicines for diseases which you never heard of. This is probably because you, your family or your friends don’t have this disease, however this doesn’t mean that other people on our beautiful planet don’t suffer from it.
Obviously the most popular medications are related to common health issues. One of these health problems is related to the “sexual health” – both for men and women. Because of the fact we eat bad food, have office jobs, don’t do sport enough also many medications are related to blood pressure , diabetes and cholesterol. Last but not least on number 10 there is the extremely popular medication for the mental health / depression etc.
Most Popular Prescription drugs
1. Zocor (cholesterol) – best selling drug to lower bad cholesterol (Merck)
2. Lisinopril (blood pressure) – Also known as Zestril from AstraZeneca
3. Synthroid (thyroid health) – one the 2 top selling meds for thyroid
4. Zithromax (antibiotic) – very effective antibiotics, also for STD
5. Glucophage (diabetes) – oral medication to treat type 2 diabetes
6. Lipitor (cholesterol) – very effective to reduce cholesterol levels
7. Norvasc ( blood pressure) – for treatment of high blood pressure
8. Viagra (sexual health) – the most popular erection pill from Pfizer
9. Cialis (sexual health) – same popular as Viagra, but Cialis works 4x longer
10. Lexapro ( mental health ) – used to treat depression and anxiety
Information about these Rx drugs and where to buy
At our online pharmacy you can not only buy all the above medications ( + 400 others ) however we also have a lot of product information about all these drugs. It always starts with general information about the active ingredient, what the medications is used for and some details about the disease and why this drug is good and popular. However is you scroll down below the prices you also find information about: uses, how to take the medication, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, what to do with missed dose and how to best storage it. We always encourage our clients to read about all these things as an informed person is simply better prepared and knows what to do, how to do and why. Then last but not least you can buy medicines online at our online store for much lower prices than at your local doctor, so watch see and compare and you don’t need a prescription.